Crown Exteriors is a full-service home exteriors company.
Read on to learn how we can turn your home into the showstopper on the block.
- Install siding on new construction or remodeling projects
- Repair or replace partial siding (such as storm, wind, or grill damage)
- Install shake accents to residence
- Expertise in all siding types: vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement such as James Hardie (see below for more information), cedar, wood composite (such as LP SmartSide)
- Able to match nearly all types of siding to homeowner's currently installed product when needed
Soffit & Fascia
- Install on new construction or remodeling projects
- Repair or replace damaged or missing soffit and fascia
- Expertise with all types of soffit and fascia: aluminum, fiber cement, wood composite, or cedar
- Install gutters (many color choices available)
- Replace damaged downspouts
- Adjust pitch of gutters
- Repair leaks
- Design and build
- Wolmanized, cedar, and composite decking available
Exterior Trim Painting
- Painting services for exterior accents, such as trim and porches
Windows, Doors, & Shutters
- Install new windows and doors on new construction or remodeling
- Replace windows and doors
- Inspect and repair window leaks
- Install, replace, or repaint wood trim around windows and doors
- Wrap trim in aluminum (making window trim maintenance-free!)
- Install or replace shutters
Your home deserves the very best.
That's why we use only the highest quality products for every project.
We are a member of the James Hardie Associate Contractor Program.
Take a look at why we use this innovative and durable product.
Your browser does not support iframes.